If you’re having an english breakfast you have to make this bread. It’s so good!
8 dl flour
0.5 teaspoon salt
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 dl brown sugar
125 g cold butter
2 dl milk
100g chopped dark chocolate (70%)
150g deep frozen raspberries (has to be frozen when you put it in the mixture)
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together in a bowl.
- Put the butter in it and mix it.
- Whip egg and milk and then put chocolade in the eggmix.
- Mix the fluid and the flour to a dough.
- Put raspberries carefully in the dough. Try not to break them!
- Make a round cake, about 3cm thick, on a table with flour. It use to be around 2-4 cakes.
- Put them on a baking plate and bake it in 250 degrees for about 10 mins until they’ve got a nice brown color!
- EAT IT!